Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 March 2010

Back to work ........ for a rest!

Well I've papered the small bedroom, lined the inside of the cobwebby cupboard and filled all the gaping holes around the doors and coving.  Pauline is going to do the gloss paintwork and I'll do the ceiling and walls when I can.  B&Q are supposed to be delivering my garden shed today that's why I'm up so early on a night shift pattern.  Cost me twenty quid to get it delivered but I saved more than that by buying it last Saturday and getting an extra 20% discount. My mate Billy is coming over on the next set of rest days to build a base for the shed to stand on (he knows what he's doing, unlike some of us [me])   Next project is to finally put a door and associated framework in the alcove in the bedroom to 'close off ' the central heating boiler and make a small cupboard out of it.  The best thing about it, the gap is just the right size to put in a door frame with just a small piece needed above it to 'fill the gap'.

No comments:

Post a Comment