Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2010

Ummmmmmmmmm.............

I thought it was about time I did another blog as it's been almost 2 weeks since the last one and it is supposed to be a daily one (ha-ha-ha-ha-ha).  I'm enjoying myself back driving the bus, having a laff with the staff and customers.  Going round in circles up to 100 times a shift gives you plenty of time to contemplate the worlds troubles and it's surprising sometimes the things that pop into your mind when you hit that certain 'bump' in the road.  The weather is rubbish, it's been really frosty the last couple of nights, foggy too!  We had a very small snow flurry early this morning but that soon fizzled out.  Looked out the bedroom window before going to bed this morning and saw 2 reels of cable (most likely from the Virgin Media depot behind us) hidden in the bushes.  Poor idiots that placed it there probably do not realise it will be fibre optic cable so it's not a lot of use/value to them, still I did my duty and called the community policing team.  They said they'd get someone to go and have a look, probably in a couple of days I expect......... oooooohh just had a call from them, someone is coming round about 5pm to collect them, that's fast.  Well suppose I'd better go and get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment