Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 February 2010

The end of Newcastle Airport?

Well they've finally stitched me up at the airport, been suspended and facing the sack for gross misconduct.  Gross misconduct? wow ! what did I do? well basically I trusted my staff to do what they said they were doing and now I'm on the carpet because they didn't.  Time to start looking for another job by the looks of it.  Times are hard and I expect I will be made an example of. Not that my staff are the only ones, just we've been caught.  It makes my blood boil when you think we have people who have done much worse and not faced the sack. C'est la vie, that's the way my life has always been, as soon as I get somewhere someone/thing knocks the ladder out from under me.  A friend who was some sort of psychic once told me I was cursed by a jealous friend when I was about twelve years old and times like this often make me think 'is there something in it?'

No comments:

Post a Comment