Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Why do I get the feeling?................

Attended the last team brief of the year last night, yes I'm on holiday but still expected to go.  Anyway, we were all told of how well things have gone in the last 2 months since the Operations Team Leader had been appointed and how sickness was zero until last weekend, the airport H & S  director and his counterpart in Compliance were well impressed with our record keeping, reporting and rectification of H & S issues.  Customer complaints were down to 1 up to Monday morning when he had received a serious one, he looked straight at me and said that he had 2 interviews to do and if the complaint was found to be true that the person involved would be sacked and never work at the airport again.  Why look at me? I don't know! nothing happened that I'm aware of that would bring that sort of reaction but then my shift were on that day so it MUST have been one of us.  Like the one he tried to pin on me last Friday from October 8th, my shift were on days(06:00-18:00) and the incident happened at 21:40 but we got the initial blame.  Am I being paranoid when I think this guy is out to get me? On a happier note I have 11 days holiday left and I intend to enjoy them regardless, having another trip down to Bristol , 18th-21st, feeling like Santa as I will have a boot full of pressies.

No comments:

Post a Comment