Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 December 2009

Long Blog ago in Bethlehem............

Gawd! doesn't time fly by ?...... doesn't seem like that long since my last blog.  Well what's happened?  I passed my PCV/HGV medical on Tuesday gone .... which really surprised me..... was expecting the old blood pressure to be off the scale but it wasn't.  Got some Clim-Air wind deflectors for the Fusion... had some on the lorry a few years back ,they're great, stop the rain dripping in when a window is open and also stop a lot of buffeting from the wind at speed(when the window is open) so easy to fit but a sod to get out again, which is good.  Can't wait for my time off after the next set of earlys.... 12 loverly days with no airport ...bliss!  Plenty of pressies to pack in the car for my visit to Bristol.... shame I can only stay 4 days but there some people will be glad to see me come back to Sunderland (hopefully,  lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment