Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Common Sense 0. Brown Nosers 1.

I do not believe it! I think that phrase fits nicely here.  We are in desperate need of an experienced Operations Manager, the applicant description was very specific, IT literate etc etc, plenty of applicants are narrowed down to three……… who get’s the job? Well he doesn’t have BASIC IT skills, he’s as arrogant as hell(just because he’s in the Guinness Book of Records as the first six figure(£100,000) goalkeeper in the English First Division) and spends his days off, taking top management for cups of coffee.  I wonder if the bosses know about his sexual harassment of one of the admin girls?  Yes being an ex professional footballer he thinks women are just dying to be with him.  I can prove these accusations so am I safe?  Hmmm………

No comments:

Post a Comment