Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 July 2009

Not a bad week……

Well my eldest grandson was two on the 9th July, unfortunately I didn’t get to see him and wish him happy birthday. I could’ve used the land line I suppose but I was hoping to make a skype call but we are experiencing some problems with our new Internet connection. We were having problems with our Internet back in June, Virgin said it was because the set top box couldn’t handle the new 10meg speed and we would need a separate modem. We get one fitted and had a connection for two hours, since then, it’s on, it’s off, it’s back on again, NO! it’s off again. We’ve phoned and complained and now have an engineer calling on Monday or Tuesday between 4 and 7 pm.

On a LIGHTER note, I have lost six pounds in weight since 4th July and all I’ve really done is eat more often but smaller portions and drank at least 2 litres of water a day. So a good start to my 2 year plan so far, as I’m only aiming for a pound a week. It’s going to be a complete change of life style for me, I haven’t had any chocolate for a couple of weeks and surprise, I’m not missing it either. Some other pleasant news hit my ears the other day, my ‘adopted son’ (LOL) Nick and his wife Nic are expecting their first nic-nic! I wish them both the best! or should that be the three of them? Finally…… I got my full CPC certificate through the post this morning, so I’m now officially CERTIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment