Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 September 2012

Where does the time go.............

Well it's been over a month since my last blog and that has left me wondering what the heck has been going on!  I've had a big shock from Virgin Mobile, they didn't change my package like they said they were going to do last month and send me a bill way over what I was expecting.  According to the Asian CSO Pauline spoke to the new tariff doesn't kick in until a month after we upgraded our package.... WRONG! Sandra(VMCSO) said it would start straight away because of all the problems we had, sending back phones that were registered to other people etc, etc.  Pauline asks the Asian CSO not to raise her voice when trying to get her point across as she is not raising her's! "I am not raising my voice at you!" she shouts back.  " I'm sorry but you are!" replies Pauline, "You are not listening to what I am explaining to you!" retorts the CSO. "Nooo! YOU are not listening to ME! Sandra said my new tariffs would start straight away and placed a note on my account to say so, now! I have on two phones, somehow I have a credit balance on one and the other has a large charge on it, WHY? no don't answer that just put me onto a manager!"  Twenty minutes later the Asian CSO comes back on, "We have credited you with £X (can't remember how much) but you will have to pay the 0870 call which was £10.87" Pauline "But that was a call to your company about the phones, made from one of YOUR phones! so it was a FREE CALL!" After a couple of seconds silence a very meek voice replies "All charges have been waived and BOTH phones are on the new £23 monthly tariff! Thank you for your patience is there anything else we can help you with?"  Virgin Mobile have lost a fortune on our account this year because of their staff 'cock-ups' let's hope it does affect their bonus!

Had some sad news from a family member which affected me quite badly, I know it's also affecting them badly too!  I just think maybe somehow if I'd still been still living in Bristol, being there, giving them someone to talk to I could have helped.  Probably not but I still feel guilty for not being there. 2012 has not been a good 'family' year for us.

I have put some new flooring down in the dining room and kitchen, tile effect laminate, looks quite good!  I wanted to lay it in one continuous piece through the connecting doorway but that would have meant two of us trying to place seven lengths in at once, so that idea was scrapped and the rooms were done separately.  I took the kick boards off the kitchen units and placed the flooring underneath, it looks much better than putting beading down.  We do have some L-shaped pieces that cover the expansion gap around the skirting, two pieces of this were stuck together to form a strip to cover the doorway gap as we couldn't find a matching manufactured one.

The Fusion has just had it's second Mot, and sailed through it!  The pieces for the Nissan's window have arrived and hopefully Tom will fit them tomorrow depending on the weather. Work have just phoned asking me to do an early shift on Monday which is cool, beats staying in all day by myself as Pauline will be at work

No comments:

Post a Comment