Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Oh No not the lergy!?!?!?

Came back from my visit to Bristol on Monday.  My arrival was delayed after some poor van driver veered off a bridge over the M42 near junction 8, hitting a lorry and at least one other vehicle.  The wreckage of his van looked like a trailer that had flipped onto it's side.  Anyway I had a great time, spent an extra day with 'the boy' as he wasn't feeling well so was off work.  Everyone seems happy enough, despite lingering colds etc.

Had a phone call yesterday 'begging' me to go to work today as they were short of drivers.  Started the day well and then, around midday I started to get a sore throat and about half an hour later the headache started.  Praying it wasn't the same as the lergy my son and his wife have had I continued with my day.  Luckily by the time I finished the headache and sore throat had gone, PHEW!!!

Took Catherine to work on Sunday and helped her get the equipment for the lessons up and ready.  After seeing the way she was shaking those poles about to check they were up safely I was feeling sorry for anyone that gets her riled, she was like a terrier with a rag.

No comments:

Post a Comment