Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 December 2011

Roll on next year!

Here we are December 29th 2011, seasonal celebrations are almost over, surprisingly I've been very cheerful this year.  Had some great news when I visited the doctor's yesterday, my bp which was an average 148/88 has dropped to 122/87 which almost had the Practice Primary Care Nurse dancing around the room. She was the one that I saw last year to have my op wound dressed and the one that started me on the 'Well Man' program back in February.  It was the first time she'd seen me since then, she said she didn't remember me until I mentioned my broken arm and was it really 18 months ago?  Of course this prompted her to go back through my file, "am I really pleased with myself for losing all that weight? am I doing plenty of exercise?" Felt like shouting back "Of course I am you silly woman! Why do you think I'm still doing the diet thingy?"
Managed to get the Apple TV up and running after trying to move it to another pc and messing things up (thanks for the help Bristol IT section leader :-) ) Pauline is getting used to her iPad2, finding some of the apps very useful!  Can't figure out yet why Pauline can't watch the films on her iPad but we'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment