Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 September 2011

Nothing happening at the moment.........

I'm sat here waiting for my dinner to cook before going to work and just thought I'd write a few lines.  Weighed in this morning at 19.02 which means I've lost 53lbs so by next week when I go to Weight Watchers I 'm hoping to make that 56lbs, though I had lost over half a stone before starting WWs. Had a terrible shock the other day when I took a photo of myself with my phone, I looked awful,  soooo old (shut it!!!)  The weight will probably change the week after as I'm taking Pauline with me to Bristol for a week so with a few FULL ENGLISH inside and 1 or 2 pints who knows what will happen?  Can't wait to see the family again, especially the grandchildren as they seem to be growing up fast.   I can now fit easily into some clothes that I'd bought and 'grew out of' and as they are still in good condition no need to buy a new wardrobe yet, need to wait and see what happens once Xmas is over.
The car is in for it's first MOT on Friday, hopefully all will be okay, can't see there being any problems.  I wanted a service done as well before going to Bristol but Tom is off work ill, so that will have to wait.
That's my dinner ready! Admirals Pie yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I think your family would rather have you looking older for longer than heavier for shorter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I'd rather look older for longer too;P

    ReplyDelete