Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 June 2011

It's started!

After twelve weeks my body has got used to me dieting and is starting to reject it! I'll have to give up for a week and then start again on even lower points, happens every time but usually sooner than this. The receptionist at the local medical centre is useless! I took my second Weight Watchers referral letter round last Tuesday week and she's lost it!
Almost time to start driving service buses again, last day at the training school today then depot familiarisation tomorrow. Had a refresher course on the Wayfarer ticket machine yesterday, so many different fares up here it's overwhelming! Still, it will be great to get back behind the wheel and on the road again.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Pop!!
    Keep the diet going!

    ReplyDelete