Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 November 2010

All's well that ends................

I received some good news this morning, my request to transfer my private reg to the Fusion has been given the go ahead by the DVLA, I just have to inform Kwik-fit Insurance now. The Micra is great and I've sorted out what the 'noises' are by adjusting the tyre pressures, it also came with a surprise gift..... a child's booster seat in the boot lolol. The garage that has looked after the Astra since I've had it have decided that they will buy it from me to use as a loan car. All-in-all I'm quite pleased with the way things have worked out as we have had the equivalent of over £800 for the Astra, which I would never have got by selling in privately. After a blog from my son I'm glad to hear he has finally found out what is causing his back problems and that although it is not curable it is treatable and should not cause him too much bother in the future as long as he follows the prescribed treatment. Christmas is almost upon us and I'm getting a little excited about spending it with family in Bristol for the first time since moving to Sunderland in 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment